About Me

My photo
Mysteries, polka dots, California Rolls, TJ Maxx, cozy blankets, rainy days and getting the first spoonful of peanut butter out of the jar make me smile. Spiders, rude people, cold fingers and toes, baby leashes, people that don't wrap their packages before going to the Post Office, poison ivy and Math (pretty much all of it) make me want to scream. My perfect day would be spent with my wonderful husband and sweet girls- watching movies in our jammies! Of course, having the movie theater to ourselves would be great, too. Please pass the popcorn and M&M's.:) I am saved by the grace of God. He is my constant companion and hears my every prayer. What a blessing! I'd love to hear from you! Lori at toosillysisters@cox.net

Thursday, November 24, 2011

"Game of Your Life" and Nathan Kress!


   Reviewing the movie, "Game of Your Life", was such an amazing experience.  Not only was the movie entertaining and family friendly, it also had a message that all families can relate to.  Making good life choices are not always easy and family is very important in providing a touch point for the direction our lives take.  Which leads me to another exciting opportunity I had while reviewing this movie!
   Nathan Kress (of Nickelodeon's iCarly) stars in "Game of Your Life" as a brilliant but socially awkward student.  He really steals the show and it turns out that half of his lines were self created!  I found this out while chatting with him online during my second viewing of the movie.  My girls were so jealous!  Nathan just turned 19 last week and is quite a role model.  He was home schooled from 6th grade through high school and he's proud to say that he has never done any kind of drugs and is not interested in them.  Nathan is a huge fan of Lord of the Rings and dreams of starring with Denzel Washington in a movie someday.  On December 2nd he and his cast mates from "Game of Your Life" (who all became good friends during the 19 days of filming in Atlanta, GA) are planning on getting together to watch the movie.  I was quite impressed with Nathan Kress and am sure that we will be seeing lots of him in the future.:)


  If you can't be home on December 2nd at 8/7c (NBC), I recommend you set your DVR.  It's a movie your whole family will enjoy!  

5 comments:

Sheri said...

I want to see it. Hope your Thanksgiving was great.

Tristan said...

i will be setting my dvr! how fun!

Lindsay-ann said...

Wish so much that we could see this movie too. Nathan sounds an amazing young man. How cool you got to chat with him online ;)
Lindsay
x

Jen said...

We don't have cable and its rare that a) there is anything on WORTH watching, and b) that we have the channel. Thanks for your review. It sounds like a good family movie night for us.

amy @ Life in Pink Hi-Tops said...

Sounds great! I might have to get me a DVR....