About Me

My photo
Mysteries, polka dots, California Rolls, TJ Maxx, cozy blankets, rainy days and getting the first spoonful of peanut butter out of the jar make me smile. Spiders, rude people, cold fingers and toes, baby leashes, people that don't wrap their packages before going to the Post Office, poison ivy and Math (pretty much all of it) make me want to scream. My perfect day would be spent with my wonderful husband and sweet girls- watching movies in our jammies! Of course, having the movie theater to ourselves would be great, too. Please pass the popcorn and M&M's.:) I am saved by the grace of God. He is my constant companion and hears my every prayer. What a blessing! I'd love to hear from you! Lori at toosillysisters@cox.net

Monday, November 14, 2011

Spas, lollipops and striped toes

Katie's 9th Birthday Party.
Almost two hands.  My heart aches.


                                Off to the spa with her besties!


                How cute is that card?  She even wrote a 
        poem inside.


             Nail polish is such fun.  I want one in every 
      color except yellow.  gross.


                These ladies were amazing.  They even put 
        stripes and hearts on nails! (I'm lucky to 
        keep the paint on my nails.)


                 Hello Kitty was there.  She even lights up.  
        Cool.


               Katie and her BFF.  They have *such* fun 
        together. :)


               The chairs are darling!  They even massage 
        you!  And the lights in the water change 
        color.
        Yes, ma'am.


                  Mandy was loving her massage.  Love the
         look on her face.:)


      Fans under the table to dry cute toes.  Genius.


             All I had to do was take pictures.  That is my 
      kind of party!


                               LEGO buddies.:)


                                It's hard to top a day at the spa.
          I'm not sure what I would have done if 
          I had had boys...
                                       

                            Katie and her other BFF.  They are
              precious!  And that toy is way too 
             much fun!  Katie has not stopped 
             playing with it!  You make pics on 
            special paper with a flashlight-like beam. 
            She keeps going in the pantry to create
            pictures.:)


                               Love the matching hair posies!


                Time to pass out goodie bags.  We almost 
        forgot them in the car!


              Wonder what we will do next year?  She 
       will be 10!!!

7 comments:

The Blogger said...

That looks like so much fun! Might be a good idea for my next birthday! hehe

April said...

It's so hard to see our babies grow up, isn't it, Lori? Just seems to happen in the blink of an eye. So happy that Katie's party was such a huge success! You can never beat a day of pampering!

Robin Beck said...

Wow it looks like you girls had such a great time! Katie is 9! My grandson Landon is 9, he will be 10 in Jan! Loved all the photos~

Jill said...

I LOOOVE it, how much fun!!!- and Happy Birthday Katie!!!!- I bought Ryan-Elizabeth that SAME shirt for her birthday (she'll open it Wed.)!!!! great minds think alike friend! :) and I can't believe next year EVERYONE in my house will be double-digits too! where does the time go??

Tristan said...

how is sweet katie already nine?!
wow.
That is so awesome..mommy of the year!
and I think her card is going to be late :( my hubby just put it in the mail box this morning..tell her it is on its way and we wish her a very happy birthday!!

Lindsay-ann said...

Hi Lori
LOVED seeing all the cute pictures of Katie's party. They all looked to be having such fun at the spa. I really need one of those teddy bear massage chairs!
If you had had boys you would probably have been at laser zone or paintballing or something like that. Much more fun at the spa I am sure :)
Lindsay
x

amy @ Life in Pink Hi-Tops said...

What an awesome party! Happy Birthday Katie! You're one rockin' mom!!!