About Me

My photo
Mysteries, polka dots, California Rolls, TJ Maxx, cozy blankets, rainy days and getting the first spoonful of peanut butter out of the jar make me smile. Spiders, rude people, cold fingers and toes, baby leashes, people that don't wrap their packages before going to the Post Office, poison ivy and Math (pretty much all of it) make me want to scream. My perfect day would be spent with my wonderful husband and sweet girls- watching movies in our jammies! Of course, having the movie theater to ourselves would be great, too. Please pass the popcorn and M&M's.:) I am saved by the grace of God. He is my constant companion and hears my every prayer. What a blessing! I'd love to hear from you! Lori at toosillysisters@cox.net

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Goody Bags and more...

Goody Bags are wrapped...


                                  almost time for cake pick up...


                                      birthday girl is EXCITED!


I need to jump in the shower...


                              and then we are off to the SPA!:)

8 comments:

Tristan said...

how !!her card is in the mail today!

Kelly said...

Fun!! I know my girls would so enjoy that.
Kelly

Polka Dot Moon said...

Sounds like my kind of party!! Have fun :)

April said...

Those girls are going to have a BLAST!

Lindsay-ann said...

Hope they all had a wonderful time at the spa. Wish we could have been there too.
Lindsay
x

Ammy said...

Have a great party! Just stopping by to let you know I awarded you the Versatile Blogger Award on my blog. Thanks for all the great posts - I love it! http://thequinnfamily6.blogspot.com

Tangee said...

What fun for those girlies!

Shawnee said...

What fun - we want to come!! Hey, I'm hosting a Secret Santa Swap - we'd love to have you join in!

flirtyapronswap.blogspot.com
Shawnee