About Me

My photo
Mysteries, polka dots, California Rolls, TJ Maxx, cozy blankets, rainy days and getting the first spoonful of peanut butter out of the jar make me smile. Spiders, rude people, cold fingers and toes, baby leashes, people that don't wrap their packages before going to the Post Office, poison ivy and Math (pretty much all of it) make me want to scream. My perfect day would be spent with my wonderful husband and sweet girls- watching movies in our jammies! Of course, having the movie theater to ourselves would be great, too. Please pass the popcorn and M&M's.:) I am saved by the grace of God. He is my constant companion and hears my every prayer. What a blessing! I'd love to hear from you! Lori at toosillysisters@cox.net

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Roasted Vegetable Soup

Thankful for easy, healthy and delicious recipes.

Roasted Vegetable Soup (Barefoot Contessa- my favorite!)


     1)  Roast vegetables (olive oil, kosher salt and 
       pepper) in oven on foil lined sheet.
       (I have onions, yellow squash, carrots and 
      red potatoes in the oven roasting right now.)
     2)  Place in blender with chicken stock and 
       blend.
     2)  Enjoy!


   Perfect for leftover vegetables!  Also perfect for
  when you fracture your cuspid.  Ouch.:(

5 comments:

Robin Beck said...

Sounds yummy! Funny, I chipped my cuspid- It doesn't hurt though. Hope you get that fixed fast!

Tristan said...

sounds yummy!
how on earth did you do that?!

Lindsay-ann said...

Hi Lori
I didn't even know I had a cuspid! I had to google it to find out that it was a tooth. So sorry you have broken yours :(
The soup looks delicious. vegetable Soup is my favorite.
Lindsay
x

April said...

Sounds WONDERFUL, Lori...perfect for a chilly fall day! Sorry to hear about your chipped tooth.

Raspberry Leaf said...

Sounds yummy!