About Me

My photo
Mysteries, polka dots, California Rolls, TJ Maxx, cozy blankets, rainy days and getting the first spoonful of peanut butter out of the jar make me smile. Spiders, rude people, cold fingers and toes, baby leashes, people that don't wrap their packages before going to the Post Office, poison ivy and Math (pretty much all of it) make me want to scream. My perfect day would be spent with my wonderful husband and sweet girls- watching movies in our jammies! Of course, having the movie theater to ourselves would be great, too. Please pass the popcorn and M&M's.:) I am saved by the grace of God. He is my constant companion and hears my every prayer. What a blessing! I'd love to hear from you! Lori at toosillysisters@cox.net

Sunday, June 8, 2008

And the Winner is...

   Thanks to all of you who entered my button necklace giveaway!  It was so FUN!  Today was the day of the big drawing and the LOVELY, LUCKY WINNER IS:








   Here is a peek at an all white button and bead necklace that I am making for my Mom.  You, of course, get to pick whatever color(s) you like!  The Motherboard also asked me if I make bracelets and the answer is YES!  So, of you would prefer a bracelet, just let me know.
   I would be more than happy to create a one of a kind necklace or bracelet for YOU, too!  You pick the colors and the length and you will be on your way!  For only $16, you can jazz up any outfit!  I feel so festive and fun when I wear mine!
   This is just a sample of some of the colors you can choose from- FUN, HUH?:-)

2 comments:

Elisa said...

Oh boy! Now I can't decide which I like more. They are all so beautiful!! How about this: You pick one that you like the best! Do you take paypal? Because I really want a bracelet to go with my necklace too!
Thank you so much, my new bloggy friend! Your blog is wonderful!

Michelle said...

Yeah for Motherboard! She will be so cute!