About Me

My photo
Mysteries, polka dots, California Rolls, TJ Maxx, cozy blankets, rainy days and getting the first spoonful of peanut butter out of the jar make me smile. Spiders, rude people, cold fingers and toes, baby leashes, people that don't wrap their packages before going to the Post Office, poison ivy and Math (pretty much all of it) make me want to scream. My perfect day would be spent with my wonderful husband and sweet girls- watching movies in our jammies! Of course, having the movie theater to ourselves would be great, too. Please pass the popcorn and M&M's.:) I am saved by the grace of God. He is my constant companion and hears my every prayer. What a blessing! I'd love to hear from you! Lori at toosillysisters@cox.net

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Chocolate Peanut Butter Candy Dessert

   Here's a sweet treat to make without heating up your house.  I got it from my friend, Lisa.  Go ahead and make it.  You know you want to.....:-)

Chocolate Peanut Butter Candy Dessert

12 Oreo cookies crushed
2 TBSP butter melted
1/2 cup peanut butter
2 cups cold milk
2 pkg. instant chocolate pudding
2 cups thawed Cool Whip divided
2 TBSp hot fudge ice cream topping (I skipped this)
1/4 cup Reese's Pieces

Mix crushed cookies and butter.  Press firmly in the bottom of an 8x8 pan.

Place peanut butter in bowl and gradually add milk, stirring with a wire whisk until well blended.  Add dry pudding mixes and beat 2 min.  Stir in 1 cup of whipped topping.  Spread onto prepared crust and top evenly with remaining whipped topping.  Refrigerate until ready to serve.  Microwave fudge topping as indicated on label and drizzle over top.  Top with candy pieces.  Yum!

4 comments:

Sondra said...

Now see? That's just WRONG! Now I'll be thinkin' about this ALL DAY! (((((HUGS))))) sandi

amy @ Life in Pink Hi-Tops said...

Oh, how I wish I had some chocolate pudding! I'd go fix this right now!

The Happy Homeschool Mom said...

I am glad you liked my recipe! This is definitely a new family favorite.

Beth said...

Oh my. This looks so delectable! I'm going to have to go out and buy cool whip just to make it.