About Me

My photo
Mysteries, polka dots, California Rolls, TJ Maxx, cozy blankets, rainy days and getting the first spoonful of peanut butter out of the jar make me smile. Spiders, rude people, cold fingers and toes, baby leashes, people that don't wrap their packages before going to the Post Office, poison ivy and Math (pretty much all of it) make me want to scream. My perfect day would be spent with my wonderful husband and sweet girls- watching movies in our jammies! Of course, having the movie theater to ourselves would be great, too. Please pass the popcorn and M&M's.:) I am saved by the grace of God. He is my constant companion and hears my every prayer. What a blessing! I'd love to hear from you! Lori at toosillysisters@cox.net

Monday, June 30, 2008

Daisys and Dots...

   I'm a winner!  I won the CUTEST 4th of July paper cake decoration from daisysanddots.blogspot.com!   Trish is an absolute sweetie pie and makes the cutest things!  Stop by and check out her shop at daisysanddots.etsy.com.  Thanks Trish- my cake is happily decorating my dining room table!  I feel so festive!

4 comments:

Heather said...

That's adorable! You have been pretty lucky with the giveaways lately...feels good right?

mysteryhistorymom said...

You are so right, Heather! I think it's time to share the love, though. I am working on some lovely pieces for my etsy shop AND something yummy to wear for a GIVEAWAY!:-) Lori

Simply Me... said...

lucky you! thanks so much for your visit, I see you added me to your fav's I will add you to mine:)

Lanny:0)

Sandra Evertson said...

Beautiful! Love it!
Sandra Everton