About Me

My photo
Mysteries, polka dots, California Rolls, TJ Maxx, cozy blankets, rainy days and getting the first spoonful of peanut butter out of the jar make me smile. Spiders, rude people, cold fingers and toes, baby leashes, people that don't wrap their packages before going to the Post Office, poison ivy and Math (pretty much all of it) make me want to scream. My perfect day would be spent with my wonderful husband and sweet girls- watching movies in our jammies! Of course, having the movie theater to ourselves would be great, too. Please pass the popcorn and M&M's.:) I am saved by the grace of God. He is my constant companion and hears my every prayer. What a blessing! I'd love to hear from you! Lori at toosillysisters@cox.net

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Sneak Peek...


   Here's a sneak peek at my Too Silly Sisters Etsy shop!
This is part of my "little princess" collection.  They are one of a kind pieces and so sweet.  I love creating jewelry for little girls.  The tricky part is that my girls want to keep everything!  That makes for a very empty Etsy shop.:(  If you can't wait for my shop to open, these lovelies are available for purchase- today!  Feel free to e-mail me at toosillysisters@cox.net .:-)
   I am also working on some lovely jewels for ladies, so be watching for my next sneak peek!

4 comments:

amy @ Life in Pink Hi-Tops said...

Haw very darlin'!

Jessica said...

You NEVER cease to amaze me! When do you find time to sleep?!!? I LOVE them. I'm positive we will be customers! I have a pretty good idea an order will be placed as soon as Princess see's the mermaid bracelet!

Elisa said...

I love that hula bracelet! Just so darling!

~ Roxanne said...

The little mermaid is so cute! I bought "The Tail of Emily Windsnap" for summer reading.

That is after we finish reading about "Addy" and "Kit".