About Me

My photo
Mysteries, polka dots, California Rolls, TJ Maxx, cozy blankets, rainy days and getting the first spoonful of peanut butter out of the jar make me smile. Spiders, rude people, cold fingers and toes, baby leashes, people that don't wrap their packages before going to the Post Office, poison ivy and Math (pretty much all of it) make me want to scream. My perfect day would be spent with my wonderful husband and sweet girls- watching movies in our jammies! Of course, having the movie theater to ourselves would be great, too. Please pass the popcorn and M&M's.:) I am saved by the grace of God. He is my constant companion and hears my every prayer. What a blessing! I'd love to hear from you! Lori at toosillysisters@cox.net

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Kindred Spirits

   I absoutely adore Anne of Green Gables.  Don't you?  I always think of her when I meet a "kindred spirit".  In fact, I have met many kindred spirits through blogging.  You know who you are and I adore each and every one of you.:-)  This week at currclick.com  they are offering a free 34 page study guide for Anne of Green Gables.  It includes questions, vocabulary, crossword puzzles, etc.  I don't think Mandy is quite ready to read Anne yet as it is a bit advanced, but I am keeping this guide for when the time comes.  Stop by and get a copy for yourself!

2 comments:

Thriftin and Craftin said...

What a great header photo. How are you? Just checking up on some of my fave blogs. Go look at mine, I'm so proud of myself, and I'm not afraid to say so! LOL! Hope you're having a great start to summer. It is HOT here already! Take Care!

Carla

Beth said...

I loved Anne of Green Gables - especially when it was on PBS. Have you thought of visiting Prince Edward Island while in Maine? Thanks for the link.