About Me

My photo
Mysteries, polka dots, California Rolls, TJ Maxx, cozy blankets, rainy days and getting the first spoonful of peanut butter out of the jar make me smile. Spiders, rude people, cold fingers and toes, baby leashes, people that don't wrap their packages before going to the Post Office, poison ivy and Math (pretty much all of it) make me want to scream. My perfect day would be spent with my wonderful husband and sweet girls- watching movies in our jammies! Of course, having the movie theater to ourselves would be great, too. Please pass the popcorn and M&M's.:) I am saved by the grace of God. He is my constant companion and hears my every prayer. What a blessing! I'd love to hear from you! Lori at toosillysisters@cox.net

Monday, July 7, 2008

Brilliante Weblog Award

   My wonderful and oh-so-talented friend, Peggi, surprised me with this fabulous award!  Thank you so much Peggi!  You have absolutely made my day!!!:-)
    I am amazed at how many wonderful, loving, and creative people I have met on my blog "adventure".  I have grown to care about each and every one of my new friends and look forward to hearing about your dreams, ideas and joys each and every day.  Of course, there are times when life can be a challenge and there are "bumps in the road", but then I pray that God will help you through.  
   Now I have the honor of passing this award to seven others!  I joyfully pass this award on to Heather at Six Scavos, Robin at The Robin's Nest, Beth at Life is a Musical, Roxanne at Three Peas in a Pod, Elisa at Crazyland, Kim at bb in a box and Jessica at Barefoot in the Backyard.  Thank you ladies for always making my day special!  I hope this award makes you feel as wonderful as it made me feel.:-)
   The rules for receiving this award are as follows: 1) Post the logo on your blog.  2) Add a link to the person who nominated you. 3) Nominate 7 other people for this award and add links to their blog.  4) Leave message for the people that you nominated!:-)
   Congratulations to all of you!  Thanks for being such a special part of my life!
   

6 comments:

Elisa said...

Oh my goodness! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I am excited to put it on my blog! I will do it later... my baby is crying now. Cheers to you, my friend, Lori!

Jessica said...

Awwww....you sweet thing!!! Thank you!! I had a speech all written out but I seem to have lost it ;) I'll be sure to nominate my seven (I think that's the exact amount of blogs I read ;) sometime today. Thank you again Lori!! You're the best!!

Beth said...

Wow. That is so nice of you! Thanks so much! I'll work on nominating my blogs later on today. Enjoy! Beth

Kemma said...

I meant to note you WAY long time ago about the swap. I'll be sending our stuff from Canada this week, so you should get it a bit later than if I'd sent it from California. We'll be back on the 21st, so if you want to send yours a bit later, feel free. We will have a mail-hold set up, so if you've already sent something, not to worry.

Robin Beck said...

Ahhh shucks thank you so much... Problem is I don't know 7 people with blogs -Do you think that is a problem? This blogging thing is pretty new to me! But I still feel very honored-This would be my first award. :) Thank you Lori.

Heather said...

You made my day, Lori! Thanks for thinking of me. I will add it to my blog, along with my nominations. Thanks again!