About Me

My photo
Mysteries, polka dots, California Rolls, TJ Maxx, cozy blankets, rainy days and getting the first spoonful of peanut butter out of the jar make me smile. Spiders, rude people, cold fingers and toes, baby leashes, people that don't wrap their packages before going to the Post Office, poison ivy and Math (pretty much all of it) make me want to scream. My perfect day would be spent with my wonderful husband and sweet girls- watching movies in our jammies! Of course, having the movie theater to ourselves would be great, too. Please pass the popcorn and M&M's.:) I am saved by the grace of God. He is my constant companion and hears my every prayer. What a blessing! I'd love to hear from you! Lori at toosillysisters@cox.net

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

More Books!

   Here are some more great books for you to read to your cuties!  Mother Earth and Her Children is precious and the illustrations are actually pictures from a gorgeous quilt...

   The Real Princess A Mathemagical Tale is a fun twist on the story of the Princess and the Pea.  Fun and entertaining, with a touch of mathematics! - another wonderful selection from Barefoot Books.

   Mrs. Muddle's Holidays is about a lady that knows how to make the most of each and every day.  Celebrate them, of course!
   I was a little unsure about Engelbert Sneem and his Dream Vacuum Machine, but it was quite fun!  My girls were transfixed!  He reminded me of a Willy Wonka type, gone bad.  Is there hope for him??  Read and find out!

3 comments:

Robin Beck said...

Ronnie and I have been buying books for Noel~♥ I'm loving all the cute books they have out-Thanks for sharing you and the girls picks! They look really good.
Robin~♥

Shell in your Pocket said...

The "Real Princess" looks good!
-sandy toes

amy @ Life in Pink Hi-Tops said...

The Christmas book we've been reading is Mr. Willowby's Christmas Tree by Robert Barry. We just love it.